Thursday, July 22, 2010

NeoVictorian Preview

For a while now i have been making Gothic and NeoVictorian jewelry for myself (since its the style i wear and i am a goth girl at heart!) so i finally decided to make some pieces to sell in my etsy shop! This is a preview of some of my new items that i will be staring to carry and offer this fall! I am so excited about these pieces and there will be LOTS more to come once we relocate. Here are a few items i wanted to share. i hope you like! (they should be posted sometime friday in my ETSY SHOP).


THE CROSS OF TRUTH NECKLACE





THE ROYAL PLAGUE NECKLACE



PETITE STEAMPUNK FLUTTER KEY NECKLACES



and a special necklace i made just for my Mum for her upcoming birthday in August (since she LOVES Fleur De Lis)




Thank you for looking! Please dont forget about my FREE BLOG/SHOP NECKLACE GIVEAWAY that is still going on till AUG 9th! ENTER to win for FREE!!!
xoxoxo
meghan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo! The flutter necklaces are so cool!